We are pleased to announce that our 2022 Fellows Scholarship application is open!
Called one of the nation’s biggest scholarships for students under 18, the Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships. The categories include Math, Science, Engineering, Technology, Literature, Philosophy, and Out of the Box.
The Davidson Institute is looking for students whose projects are at, or close to, the college graduate level with a depth of knowledge in their particular area of study. The work must also be an outstanding accomplishment and have the potential to benefit society.
To be eligible for the Davidson Fellows scholarship, an applicant must:
- Meet the deadline of February 23, 2022.
- Applicants must be 18 or younger as of the application deadline to be eligible.
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S. military duty.
- Have completed a significant piece of work in one of the submission categories.
- Two person teams are eligible.
- Be able to demonstrate that the work is his or her own creation.
- Be able to attend an in-person event, with at least one parent or guardian, or virtual awards ceremony.