The Belin-Blank Center has partnered with the Renzulli Center for Creativity, Gifted Education, and Talent Development as well as the National Center for Research on Gifted Education to provide the 2024 Wallace Research Symposium on Talent Development.
The 2024 Symposium will be held May 19-21 at the University of Connecticut Storrs campus. Topics to be discussed include:
- Giftedness, human potential, and talent development
- Affective issues in achievement and talent development
- Curriculum and instruction or program evaluation
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Methodological issues in research on talent development