Finding out your child is profoundly gifted or twice-exceptional can be confusing and overwhelming. It may not be clear where to go to find resources to support your child. The Davidson Institute’s Young Scholar Program is here for you and your family.
If you have questions about what the Young Scholars Program is or how we can support your student, please consider attending an Application Q&A session Monday, October 16, 2023 at 4:00 PM Pacific Time.
If you are an educator interested in learning more about the Young Scholars Program, so you can suggest the program to your gifted and twice-exceptional students, you are also welcome to attend the Young Scholar Application Q&A.
During this session, parents and educators can expect to gain:
- Understanding about the Young Scholars Program and how Family Services support our Young Scholar families.
- Insights on how to pursue testing to better understand your student and their learning profile.
- Insights on how to find supports for your child’s unique profile—both academic and social-emotional.
- Understanding what we’re looking for in an application.
- Answers to questions about what to include in your Young Scholars application.
This session is for parents and educators and intended to run for 60 minutes. Please register to save your seat.