Access Parenting Support
Sometimes, the profoundly gifted trajectory isn’t a straight line. Parents may have questions or find themselves in situations that require unique experience with this special population. In the Young Scholars program, parents can:
- Attend our parent support sessions with our team of experienced Family Consultants to discuss a range of gifted topics.
- Read our monthly newsletter, Advocate Together, which provides insights, tools, and recommended resources to help families find the advocacy voice and practices that work for them.
- Join our educational webinar series, “Understanding the PG Path,” to learn about more about special topics within the gifted and twice-exceptional community.
Learn More with Exclusive Resources
We work with our community and other experts across various fields to deliver exclusive content to our Young Scholar families. As a member, you’ll have access to free webinars, tools, and articles to help you navigate the profoundly gifted journey, including:
- Our Expert Series for parents is a free parenting webinar series where parents can connect with a variety of professionals. We’ve had presenters such as Emily Kircher-Morris, Rita Eichenstein, Tina Payne-Bryson, and many more.
- Our Davidson Exchange Library houses a wealth of resources for families to utilize throughout their time in the program.